Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Spring Is Here!

SPRING HAS SPRUNG here at Family Orthodontics! The beautiful sunshine, blooming flowers, and warmer weather have us feeling grateful for this wonderful season.

To welcome the incoming spring, we’d like to share what puts a spring in our step this time of year!

What We Love About Spring
From Alex:

My favorite thing about springtime is the weather. I enjoy the warm breeze and the sunsets. I also enjoy spring because my birthday is during this season!

My favorite activity to do during spring is walking. I enjoy walking around the parks, near the lakes, and at the malls.

From Kathy:

My favorite thing about spring is seeing the trees come back to life...it is a sign of renewal and fresh starts!  It gives me a happy, hopeful feeling every spring.

My favorite spring activities include hiking and container gardening. I do container gardening because I live in the woods and the deer eat everything I plant in the ground!!!!!

From Ashley

My favorite thing about springtime is walking through the park and hiking. I also very much enjoy gardening and watching all the flowers bloom!


From Jenna:

My favorite thing about springtime is to see the flowers blooming after winter. Breathing the fresh spring air is so refreshing! 

My favorite activity to do during springtime is long boarding! It is exciting and relaxing!

From Brennan:

My favorite thing about spring is to take long walks outside and watch the sun go down. I enjoy that the days turn into night later now. 

My favorite activity is to exercise outside and to spend time with my family and friends doing outside activities, such as walking and playing soccer. 

From Dr. Jung:

My favorite thing about spring is the start of the warmer weather and the clean refreshing spring air. 

My favorite activities during springtime is gardening, hiking in the mountains and most of all, spending time with my children outside! 



Is Spring YOUR Favorite Season?

Do you love spring as much as we do? Let us know in the comments below or reach out to us on Facebook! As always, we’re so thankful for you and appreciate your loyalty to our practice.


Happy Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment